Surgical Procedures in Palm Beach County
Procedures Offered by Advanced Surgical Physicians
Typically, finding the right surgeon is a difficult and sometimes frustrating search. When you need to trust someone else with your life, you deserve to feel as confident as you possibly can about your doctor’s skills and qualifications.
As your Palm Beach County surgeon, we at Advanced Surgical Physicians want the opportunity to establish what can ultimately be one of the most important professional relationships you may ever form. Practicing since 2002, Dr. Shapiro and his team are wholly committed to ensuring your comfort level is exactly where it needs to be as you wade through what can be a very overwhelming set of decisions.
Our procedures include:
- General Surgery: From a traditional procedure to a minimally invasive one, we have many years of expertise performing a host of soft-tissue and abdominal cavity operations.
- Breast Surgery: We offer a full spectrum of surgical breast treatments, including dealing with lumps, drainage, mastectomies, biopsies, and reconstruction.
- Hernia: Have you been dealing with a part of your intestine protruding through a weak area of the abdominal wall? If so, we can help repair any harmful hernias.
- Skin Lesions: From moles and freckles to more serious skin lesions, we can examine your specific area and provide you with the right treatment solution.
- Varicose Veins : Varicose veins can be both painful and embarrassing. As your Palm Beach County surgeon, we can remove, close, or treat those veins in a variety of ways.
- Hemorrhoids: Hemorrhoids are very common and also very painful. At Advanced Surgical Physicians, we can successfully treat them for you.
Our entire line of procedures and treatments is designed to benefit you and maintain your maximum comfort level. Please contact us today at (561) 333-1335 to find out how we can help you.
Why Choose Us?
- One-on-One Care
- Spanish Speaking Staff
- All Insurances Accepted
- Da Vinci Robotic Trained
- Minimally Invasive Procedures
- Board Certified, American Board of Surgery